Artists: Register now for the biggest open studios event of the year!
Weekend 1: Sat, Sept 10 – Sun, Sept 11, 2022 / 10am – 5pm
Weekend 2: Sat, Sept 17 – Sun, Sept 18, 2022 / 10am – 5pm
Verge’s largest public program, Sac Open Studios spotlights the diverse range of artists who fill our region with art and culture. The central piece of Sac Open Studios is a self-guided artist studio tour which spans all of Sacramento County, West Sacramento and Woodland and takes place annually during the middle two weekends of September. The tour attracts about 250 participating artists and around 30,000 attendees annually.
After participating in this program, artists have reported great conversations with art lovers, artwork sales, and increased confidence in their professional skills. If you have any questions, email email@example.com.
Verge Members: $99
Late Registrants: $175
Are you an artist experiencing financial need? Click here to apply for a scholarship until May 18th.
Sac Open Studios Artist Info Session
We had a Sac Open Studios Info Session for artists in March! Watch the recording below to learn more about the program and the benefits of artist participation. View the PDF of the slide deck and the recording of the session by clicking the button below.
Artist Participation Includes
- Inclusion in the in-person studio tour on Weekend 1 or Weekend 2.
- Full Color Artist Listing with artwork image and contact information in the 2022 Sac Open Studios guide
- Opportunity to list an Artist Demo in the Sac Open Studios Guide.
- Artist Profile in the Sac Open Studios Artist Directory on vergeart.com
- Free enrollment and a recording of the 2022 Canva and Artist Ads Workshop
- Free enrollment and a recording of the 2022 Sac Open Studios How to Promote Your Open Studio Workshop
- Discounted advertising rates in the 2022 Sac Open Studios guide
- Inclusion in the 2022 Sac Open Studios Preview Exhibition at Verge Center for the Arts
2022 Timeline and Deadlines
Tuesday, March 1, 2022: Registration Opens (Regular $150, Verge Members $99)
Wednesday, March 16, 2022: SOS Info Session
Friday, April 1, 2022: Last day to purchase discounted ads
April TBD: Artist Ads Info Session and Canva Workshop
Wednesday, May 18, 2022: Regular Registration Deadline
Thursday, May 19, 2022: Late artist registration begins (Late fee added. Registration fee goes up to $175 for members and non-members)
Wednesday, May 25, 2022: Late artist registration ends (This is the final day to register)
Tuesday, May 31, 2022: Last day to purchase ads
Wednesday, June 15, 2022: Last day to purchase artist ads
June TBD: The Basics to Promote Your Open Studio Workshop
Friday, August 5, 2022: Guide Released + Guide Release Happy Hour
Thursday, September 8, 2022: Kick off Party and Opening Reception of the Preview Exhibition
Saturday, September 10 – Sunday, September 11, 2022: Weekend 1
Saturday, September 17 – Sunday, September 18, 2022: Weekend 2
Sunday, October 7: Preview Exhibition ends
Do you have a question about Sac Open Studios? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as we’re able.